Monday, February 22, 2010

Updates!

Hey TOUGH/Lovers!

Just wanted to share an update after a great class this past Saturday. Classes will be officially ON for this month and all of next month with no scheduled misses unless the weather hits us again. Following that, I (Josh) will be out for the whole month of April while I ride my bike across the country to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network (check out www.RidingWithCourage.com read all about it and donate to the cause!).

Also, on a selfish note... click on the link to the side and vote for me as Best Personal Trainer in DC! I will be having some great promotions if I win...!

And while you're ion there, go ahead and vote for lululemon and your favorite yoga spot!

See everyone soon!

Josh

2 comments:

  1. I realy enjoyed your class last Thursday Pleasance & Josh! And what's the link where we can vote for you, Josh as Best Trainer in DC!? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, glad you had a good one! Just click on the link to the right on this page. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete