Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So sorry.

All I can say is that we are so very sorry.
It was QUITE a day for all of us- and even though Josh was out of town, I tried frantically to find a replacement ( and I know he did too even though he was away!!)
We could not find anyone.. so that's okay I was going to just drive down and do a really fun and energizing vinyasa class and then some good magical Yin.
So sad to say it did not work out that way and that I got TRAPPED in the WORST TRAFFIC ever
and never made it to M Street.

I am teaching on Thursday, Josh is teaching on Thursday and we are so excited.
I am walking to class so I won't have to worry about parking.
I miss you guys so much and I am SO sorry that you made your way to class and we were not there.

Please forgive us and see you next time.
love,
p and J

No comments:

Post a Comment