Friday, December 11, 2009

Feedback from a TOUGH/love student..

Just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of this class!

This program is just what every person needs (no matter his/her ability). I've tried to find balance in workouts for years and ended up injured. It's awesome that you've put together a class to achieve balance in just 90 minutes.

I'm not the strongest person in the class---just take a quick look at my push ups about 30 minutes in and you'll know exactly where I rank! And I admit that about 10 minutes into the class, Josh, I think attending was the craziest idea I've had all day.

However, the feeling afterward is priceless and I know it will make me a better runner, cyclist and yogi.

It's great that you encourage everyone to listen to their bodies and modify certain exercises. We should probably all listen to you a lot more.

I'm still feeling the ab and shoulder work from Saturday---no joke...have had to roll out of bed each morning because I cannot use my abs anymore to pull myself up! (That's a good thing I presume:).

I've convinced a friend to join tonight's class. She's completely intimidated but I know she'll have an awesome time.

This class is humbling, cathartic, and energetic. Thanks so much for holding it. It's definitely changing the way I train for races.

No comments:

Post a Comment